Michael Gopin: Legal Representative
Michael Gopin leads the team at the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin P.C. in the legal representation that they provide to their clients. Through his experience and dedication, Michael Gopin has created a law office that truly holds the best interest of its clients at heart.
In 1983 Michael Gopin graduated from the University of Texas in Austin after completing his undergraduate education. He earned a bachelor of business administration in accounting. This degree has assisted him tremendously in running his firm and maintaining a strong business-minded focus on the success of its employees and clientele.
In 1987, Michael Gopin passed the bar exam. He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas after graduating with a juris doctor from St. Mary’s School of Law. Located in San Antonio, Texas, this law school provided Michael Gopin with the knowledge and experience he needed to build his own career.
Today, Michael Gopin concentrates on offering legal representation regarding the practice areas of medical malpractice, products liability, personal injury, and nursing home neglect. He heads up a team of attorneys and other legal professionals that offer comprehensive guidance to clients who need assistance navigating the legal system.
Practice Areas: What Services Does Gopin’s Team Provide?
The Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin P.C. is known for its assistance with personal injury and other such cases. Here are some of the practice areas that this firm highlights:
- Car Accidents: Collisions can occur at any moment, and they often end in injury or death. As such, legal professionals provide representation regarding a long list of accidents. These include highway car accidents, rear-end crashes, rollover accidents, and pedestrian and bicycle accidents. Many factors can impact the liability of a collision, and attorneys are available to assist accident victims in recovering damages owed them.
- Trucking Accidents: Trucks are extremely dangerous in certain situations, as they are large and heavy and cannot break as quickly as smaller vehicles. As such, 18-wheeler accidents are quite common. Gopin and his team represent individuals involved in such accidents that occur due to highway conditions, fatigue, improper loading of a truck, or distraction. Additionally, they represent individuals who have experienced injuries from such collisions.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles are considered dangerous because they offer less protection than a traditional automobile. But the truth is that many motorcycle accidents are caused by drivers operating cars, sport utility vehicles, and other vehicles.
- Slip and Fall: Falling can cause a long list of injuries, which may range from mild to severe and, in some cases, even fatal. As such, it is important that individuals who are the victims of slip and fall accidents have the support of qualified legal professionals. Commercial property, apartment, security negligence, and maintenance negligence cases are all taken on by Gopin and his team of legal professionals.
- Dangerous Drugs: While pharmaceuticals are theoretically created to improve the wellbeing of the general public, many cause more harm than good. The legal representatives at the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin P.C. take on cases involving many drugs, including Accutane, acetaminophen, Avandia, birth control products, Cox 2 drugs, Comfrey, denture cream, diet drugs, Ephedra, Fosamax, oral sodium phosphate (also called OSP), OxyContin, Paxil, PPA, Prozac, Reglan, Rexulin, Serevent, and Zyprexa. They also represent clients in cases regarding medical devices that have caused injury or death.
- Workplace Injuries: Many of the injuries that occur across the country take place on the job. Legal guidance regarding wrongful termination, construction injuries, and other accidents is quite valuable to employees looking for assistance with their case.
- Additional Personal Injury Situations: In addition to the previously listed categories, Gopin and his team offer guidance regarding medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, defective products, immigration cases, dog bites, military base accidents, and other serious injuries.
With this comprehensive collection of practice areas, the legal professionals working with Michael Gopin are capable of taking on many personal injury cases. As such, these attorneys, paralegals, and other professionals can offer guidance to clients who benefit from insight regarding their rights.
Michael Gopin: Keeping the Community Strong
One of the reasons why attorneys choose to practice law is because they want to help others. As such, they are motivated to strengthen their community by representing the needs of those who have suffered. This is particularly true for lawyers who offer guidance regarding personal injury. These professionals are dedicated to helping people recover damages owed them in an effort to assist them in rebuilding their lives.
It should come as no surprise, then, that numerous legal professionals are extremely involved in community charities and projects. The team at the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin P.C. is certainly active in many different organizations throughout El Paso, Texas. Some of these organizations include:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of El Paso
- Bel Air Optimist Club
- El Paso Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association
- Eastwood Optimist Club
- Catholic Diocese of El Paso
- El Paso Opera
- Generation 200 (the legal team is a sponsor of this organization)
- Jewish Federation of El Paso
- El Paso Chapter of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- El Paso SunCity Pride Parade
- El Paso Chapter of MDA
- El Paso Downtown Street Festival
Through its work with these organizations, the legal team is able to help community residents in building stronger, more successful lives. Whether that entails raising money or awareness, encouraging the education and development of children, or working toward cures for medical conditions, the legal team is happy to help.
Free Case Evaluations
Reaching out for the assistance of a legal professional can prove daunting. This is particularly true if an individual is unsure of their rights or the strength of their case. For this reason, Gopin and his team provide free initial consultations to prospective clients. By doing so, they are able to offer insight regarding the potential of a case and the work that the office can do to represent it. The information that individuals share during this consultation is kept confidential, and individuals can ensure that the legal team has their best interest in mind during this evaluation.
Michael Gopin is a trained, experienced attorney who is dedicated to helping others with their legal battles. As such, he has assembled a team of similarly educated and seasoned professionals who assist him in providing legal guidance to his firm’s clients. Michael Gopin looks forward to continuing to offer this degree of support to the El Paso community in the future.
Table Tennis Club
Mike Gopin also supports a fantastic Table Tennis club at 2727 Wyoming
They settled my case for way more than I expected . Excellent service
Mother and homemaker
This firm put me at ease the minute I walked through the door. The insurance company was trying to swindle me but Michael GOPIN made sure that didn't happen.
Awesome. Great community work. Glad to see local law offices working hard for El Paso
Awesome design, congrats for the new site